Monday, August 29, 2016

Te Awamutu
Te Awamutu is fun because I got to stay till Monday, then Tuesday.  In the next couple of weeks I go back up there.  One day when we went back to my home, someone stole my TV and the radio and the garage door was open.  They took the blue-ray player.  They took the gas bottle.  They got a spade and smashed the window.  

I'm going to live in Hamilton. Dad's medals the TV cost $1,000 dollars.  Now I am living at my grandma's house till I live up in Hamilton or Foxton or Te Awamutu, but Cambridge is expensive.  If we stay at my grandma's house in Foxton, we get to see and help feed the lambs only if we we eat all our tea and breakfast!  

Max (Auntie Kathryn's old sheep)is going up the road to be lamb chops.  Grandma needs to feed the horse a little more.
By Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment